A resource to share

Thanks to our member, Dave Johnson, for sharing a link to one of our resources in obtaining information on Richmond and it’s early inhabitants:



This site not only contains tax rolls from the 1800’s, but also:

History of Washington and Kent Counties,
Rhode Island

by J. R. Cole; W.W.Preston & Co., New York, 1889


Pat Millar at Chariho Career Day

Pat Millar at Chariho Career Day

Pat and Betty agreed to represent the Historical Society by participating in Career Day at the Chariho Middle School on May 29. The theme of our exhibit was what school was like in the past.